Saturday, December 9, 2006

Email Tracing

Most people think that when they are on the Internet they are anonymous. That's fine if all you do is have a little innocent fun, do some research and chat with friends. Unfortunately that feeling of annonymity has encouraged some people to cross over the lines of common decency.
This has brought about a subculture of Internet scam artists, con artists, cyber stalkers and predators.
Thats how EmailRevealer.com got started.
About 10 years ago I was a victim of some online stalkers. I won't go into the details but it was a nightmare. I tried going to lawyers, the police and various ISPs trying to get help identifying my stalkers. I soon found out it was next to impossible to get any help at all.
Having worked in the field of private investigations since the 80s I set out to track down and identify the online stalkers myself.
Using some old fashoined tried and true skiptracing techniques and some state of the art computer technology I was able to develop a system to identify and track down people on the internet using only a screen name , email address or Instant Messenger Name.
Over the I have sucessfully Identified thousands of people using these methods. Tracking down bail jumpers, run a way teenagers, cyber stalkers and con artists.
I find thiswork very interesting and rewarding. If you are having a problem online please don't hesitate to contact my office so we can look into solving your problem.
Ed
http://www.emailrevealer.com/

No comments: